Code of Conduct
Participants who enter the Sue Belcher / Noranda Netball Association Complex
- We will always play by the rules.
- We will never argue with an official. If there is a disagreement with a decision I will inform the captain, coach or manager during a break or after the competition.
- We will control our temper. We understand that verbal abuse of officials and sledging other players and deliberately distracting or provoking an opponent are not acceptable or permitted behaviours in any sport.
- We will respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
- We will be a good sport and applaud all good plays whether they are made by my team or the opposition.
- We will treat all players in my sport as we like to be treated. We will not bully or take unfair advantage of another competitor.
- We will display modesty in victory and be gracious in defeat.
- We will not arrive at this venue intoxicated or drink alcohol or drugs at the venue.
- We will thank our opposition, officials at the end of each match.
- We understand and accept that there are consequences if we break any one of the code of conduct rules.
Aces Netball Club
Bayswater City Saints Netball Club
Bayswater Netball Club
Eden Hill Primary School
Hurricanes Netball Club
Infant Jesus Netball Club
Inglewood Netball Club
Morley Districts Netball Club
North Dianella Netball Club
Rebels Netball Club
Rovers Netball Club
Scorpions Netball Club
Shooters Netball Club
St Peters Netball Club
Thunder Netball Club
At Noranda Netball Association we believe in building a community that is cohesive, safe, happy and healthy.
"Individual commitment to a group effort, that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilisation work." Vince Lombardi
We are on Facebook & Instagram
Please note, Noranda Netball Association is run by volunteers, your enquiries may not be answered immediately. If the matter is urgent please phone 9375 1744.