Noranda Netball Association
Code of Conduct
Participants who enter the Sue Belcher / Noranda Netball Association Complex
- We will always play by the rules.
- We will never argue with an official. If there is a disagreement with a decision I will inform the captain, coach or manager during a break or after the competition.
- We will control our temper. We understand that verbal abuse of officials and sledging other players and deliberately distracting or provoking an opponent are not acceptable or permitted behaviours in any sport.
- We will respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
- We will be a good sport and applaud all good plays whether they are made by my team or the opposition.
- We will treat all players in my sport as we like to be treated. We will not bully or take unfair advantage of another competitor.
- We will display modesty in victory and be gracious in defeat.
- We will not arrive at this venue intoxicated or drink alcohol or drugs at the venue.
- We will thank our opposition, officials at the end of each match.
- We understand and accept that there are consequences if we break any one of the code of conduct rules.